📝THE ROLE OF AL IN ENHANCING FEEDBACK FOR ELT LEARNERS📝
Hello friends!😊 This week's assignment was to create Al-integrated teaching material for high school preparatory students. We chose the topic of Heroes and Heroines and designed material to improve students' writing skills.📝 This project was completed collaboratively with Mihriban Çizme, Emircan Arslan, and Ahmet Alper Aydoğdu. You can access their posts by clicking on their names.💫
We used the Canva application during the preparation process, and the design experience was a lot of fun!😄 Al-integrated materials provide quick and personalized feedback for students' language learning. They also promote student autonomy, making the learning process more motivating. As a prospective teacher, I am eager to integrate this technology into my lessons in the future.🙌
I have attached the material and the ASSURE plan we designed below. I welcome your thoughts in the comments section, and stay tuned for more updates!💬💫
There's so much more to learn. See you in the next post!👋💜
The Al-integrated teaching material: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I0pJ6drxdzXXg3Xb7ODlArBhmp8otOhZ/view?usp=sharing
The ASSURE plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qRANsoq10PL0fptsICoKV5Ok4Wq8rr_QfT_sLjpyZ_M/edit?usp=sharing
Comments
Post a Comment