💭TEACHING IN THE DIGITAL AGE: INSIGHTS FROM MY CURRENT ISSUES COURSE💭

Hello friends!😊This semester, I shared my new experiences in four different fields with you. I hope you found them effective as well.💫 In this post, I would like to share my thoughts about the Current Issues course. It has shown me how to effectively use technology in the field of English Language Teaching (ELT).📱 We applied everything we learned, and although we faced some difficulties along the way, I was proud to see that we ultimately succeeded.💪

The easiest assignment for me was creating Al-integrated teaching material because I believe I have a knack for writing comprehensive instructions.📝On the other hand, the most challenging assignment was creating a flipped video. I initially approached this task with a lot of excitement, but the editing process proved difficult.😔

I think allocating time for feedback and having the opportunity to organize our homework based on the feedback we received made the course much more efficient.📈For future students of this course, don't be intimidated when you first see the syllabus. You will have already learned the relevant topics before assignments are given, and the detailed instructions provided will help you complete them successfully.😀 It has been enjoyable to revisit my blog page at the end of the semester and reflect on what I have accomplished. I wish you all the best as you embark on this journey.💙

In today's technology-driven world, teachers must acquire these skills. With what we have learned, we will be able to make our lessons more interesting, efficient, and engaging in the future.💫

That's all for now, see you again in new experiences.👋

Comments