🎊 HELLO AGAIN! 🎊

About Continuing My Journey to New Experiences

Hello friends! 😊 After a few months, I'm back to share what I have learned. I hope you will continue to join me on this journey. As you know, I started this blog because of the Instructional Technologies and Material Design in English Language course I took during the spring semester. This blog, which was empty when I first started, is now filled with many original materials that I created myself. Looking back at my posts makes me proud of what I've accomplished. 🎈

This semester I plan to apply the topics we discussed in Current Issues in Teaching, design new materials, and share them with you once again. I find great pleasure in this process! 📝 I'm eager to see what the first assignment of the semester will be about. Are you as excited and curious as I am? 🙇

Feel free to share your ideas in the comments section, and stay tuned for more updates! 💫

There's a lot more to learn. See you in another post! 👋😊

Comments