Reflecting on My Journey
Hello everyone! Initially, I started this blog just to share the assignments I completed for the Instructional Technologies and Material Design course. However, I didn't anticipate how much I would gain from this process. In this post, I'd like to share what I learned throughout the semester and how this course has benefited me.
Before taking this course, my understanding of integrating technology into language teaching was quite limited. I would have probably only talked about using ready-made materials and tools like smart boards. But through this course, I learned to create and produce, experimenting with many applications and websites through various assignments. At first, I often had no idea how to approach an assignment and wondered how I could complete it. This experience taught me the importance of collaboration and critical thinking. There were challenging times, such as the digital storytelling assignment, which was the hardest for me. However, after submitting each assignment, I realized I could succeed, and this gave me motivation. The assignment I enjoyed the most was creating a podcast.
You can see my entire journey on this blog page. Of course, I cannot share this post without thanking Mihri, with whom I completed most of the assignments. You can access her blog page by clicking on her name. I'll miss sharing my experiences here every week and updating you on my progress. Thank you for following along.😊
Feel free to share your ideas in the comments section and stay tuned for more!
See you next term with new experiences!💗
Comments
Post a Comment