AI Tools in Education: ''The Starry Night''
Hello! The last assignment of the spring term was to learn how to use AI Tools in language learning and teaching. It was a very interesting and enjoyable assignment for me to complete. We completed this assignment with Mihriban Γizme, you can access her blog page by clicking on her name. Do you know the secret behind Vincent Van Gogh's ‘The Starry Night’ painting, which I am sure you have seen many times before? Would you like to hear it from Van Gogh? How?
If you are interested, scroll down and read on.
Our AI Task Process
Mihri and I had talked about this painting a few days before the assignment was given. Then, when we looked at the assignment instructions, we thought that we could integrate this table into the assignment and learn a lot. We used the Magic School tool for this assignment. It was a very comfortable tool to use. With the help of AI, we chatted with Vincent Van Gogh and asked him what we thought. His answers were very creative and attracted our attention. We documented this conversation and you can access this document and more from the links I added at the end of the post. Then we wrote a report on this interview. Finally, we reviewed and rewrote our report using Magic School's Writing Feedback Tool. The most enjoyable part of this assignment was chatting with any character we wanted with the help of AI. I had heard about Magic School for the first time and thanks to this assignment, I learned that it can be used in many different fields of education.
My Opinions on AI
As a teacher candidate, I think the use of artificial intelligence (AI) tools in learning and teaching improves student performance by providing personalized learning experiences. It also overcomes language and cultural barriers, increases accessibility, and supports student engagement. It makes teaching materials more dynamic with intelligent content creation and adaptive learning systems.
You can access all the documents related to this assignment, i.e. interview, the first draft of the report, and the second draft of the report by clicking on their names.
-There is much more to learn, see you in another post.ππ«
Comments
Post a Comment