Collaborative Writing : A Movie Review
Hello everyone! Our assignment in this week's lesson was "collaborative writing". We preferred to write a movie review. We completed this assignment with Mihriban Çizme and Ata Çağın Çakmakçı. You can access their posts by clicking on their names. It was an enjoyable process for me. Are you wondering which movie we wrote about?
If you are interested, scroll down and read on.
Our OCW Task Process
I was excited because our assignment was about the movie. We all made movie suggestions and decided on the movie Fractured, suggested by Mihriban Çizme. The subject attracted our attention. I hope you decide to watch it after reading the review we wrote😊. The most fun part of completing this assignment was, of course, watching the movie. Since it was a collaborative work, there was no part of this assignment that I had difficulty with. I can say that we both had fun and learned. We used "Google Docs" in this assignment upon our teacher's suggestion. It was an easy application to use.
My Opinions on OCW
As a teacher candidate, I plan to give collaborative writing assignments to my students in the future. Collaborative writing develops students' communication and critical thinking skills. In my experience, this assignment also contributes to the development of students' social skills and technology usage skills. Finally, it allows them to see a situation from different perspectives. In other words, giving collaborative writing assignments according to the students' level takes them forward in many ways.
I have attached the film review we wrote. You can access it by clicking here. Feel free to share your ideas in the comments section and stay tuned for more!
There is much more to learn, see you in another post.😊


Comments
Post a Comment